Setup instruction for a Samsung/LG Smart TV or Amazon Fire Stick. StyleIPTV.com service uses a media controller app called ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one-time donation of € 5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
- In order to check if your Samsung/LG Smart TV or Amazon Fire Stick is compatible with the StyleIPTV.com Service go to the Samsung or LG Smart TV app store screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
- Launch the ‘Smart IPTV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
- Go to the section ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique StyleIPTV.com subscription URL into the ‘Link’ field.
- Ensure the ‘countries’ drop-down selection on ‘Various’.
- Check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click on the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app or TV.
- In order to view channel groups, press the blue button on your remote control.
1 – Download Smart IPTV into your TV
( This is only for Samsung and LG Smart TV )
Go to your TV apps store
Search for Smart IPTV
Install Smart IPTV and open Smart IPTV
Now you can see your MAC address on the right side of your screen
2- Add channels into Smart IPTV
Go to www.siptv.eu/mylist/
Add your MAC and your M3U Subscription URL
Click on Add Link
1- Download VLC ( Download URL https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html)
2 – Open VLC Player
3- Go to Media -> Open Network stream.
4- Add your Subscription URL we sent to you and press play
5- Wait till all the Channels load (this may take some time)
Choose a Channel and enjoy the show
Step 1 Download iPlayTV from AppStore
Step 2 Upload our M3U Url to iPlay TV
Now you can enjoy our IPTV playlist
Using GSE SMART IPTV PRO
2- Go to the app and Click ‘Accept’ EULA rule
3- Click ‘Setting’ on left top corner
4- Find and click ‘Remote Playlists’ menu
5- Click ‘+’ button to add IPTV provider
6- Click ‘Add M3U URL’
Follow the following steps:
Go to the app store
Then Add M3U URL
Then Add Iptv Action
Go to Google Play store and download Perfect Player IPTV
Please follow all 14 steps
1 – Open Perfect Player
2 – Go to Settings
3 – Now you are into Settings Page, Go to General
4 – Go to Playlist and enter Your URL and add by Name ALL IPTV after you done click on OK
5 – Go to EPG
6 – Enter your EPG URL after you done click on OK
7 – Go back to your Settings Page and go to Playback
8 – Check ONLY change system volume
9 – Go back to your Settings Page and go to GUI
10 – Check ONLY Show channels as group folder
11 – Restart Perfect Player
12 – Now you see channels list on the left side
13 – Press left the button on the remote controller now you have all channels on group folder
14 – Go to any folder and enjoy to watch all channels
How to Setup PVR IPTV Simple Client Kodi Krypton 17
Open KodiSelect TV
Select Enter add-on browser
Select PVR IPTV Simple Client
If you have your subscription m3u URL set Location to Remote Path
Then Select M3U PlayList URL
Enter the URL of your M3U PlayList and select OK
If you have an M3U text file stored locally on your network/computer/box then set the Location to Local Path (include Local Network)
Then Select M3U PlayList URL
Navigate to where the file is stored and select it
Wait for notification of channels loaded
Now when you go back to the Home Screen and select TV it should look like this
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select TV (or Live TV if you are on a version lower than 15.2 and if you are then consider updating)
- Select General
- Select Enabled You will now see a pop-up saying that you have no PVR Client enabled.
- Select OK
- Scroll down and select PVR IPTV Simple Client
- Select Enable
- Select Configure
- In General select M3U PlayList URL
- Add your M3U URL into the address section
- Select OK
- Select OK again
- Reboot Kodi
- On your Home Screen, you should now see TV (or Live TV if on an older version of Kodi).
- Open that to see the live channel list